Welcome to TELETRUCKS!
All visitors to or users of our Sites or Services, whether registered or not, are “users” of the Services for purposes of this Agreement. If you register for the Services by creating an account, you become a “Member”.
If you don’t agree to any of these terms, you can’t use the TELETRUCKS Service.
The Data Policy
The TELETRUCKS Service
Summary of service
TELETRUCKS is a Teletruck is a startup tech company bringing technology to the construction space. Teletruck seeks to eliminate the use of middlemen in buying construction materials in order to reduce cost for purchasers and totally eliminate incidence of fraud against Purchasers of construction materials.
The TELETRUCKS Service includes all of the TELETRUCKS products, features, applications, services, technologies, and software that we provide to advance TELETRUCKS's mission which is to bridge the gap between vendors and buyers of construction materials no matter where they are. The Service is made up of the following aspects:
Use of TELETRUCKS
Your Accounts – Creating and Using accounts on TELETRUCKS
· You may not be able to use some of the TELETRUCKS Services without registering for an account. To get the most out of the TELETRUCKS platform, you’ll need to register, choose an account name, and set a password. This includes the anonymous account that you may create.
· Some aspects of TELETRUCKS Service will require additional terms of usage and agreements. This will be provided as you signup for first use.
· When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
· You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
· You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You’re responsible for all the activity on your account, and for keeping your password confidential. If you share your account information with anyone, that other person may be able to take control of the account, and we may not be able to determine who is the proper account holder. We will not have any liability to you (or anyone you share your account information with) as a result of your or their actions under those circumstances.
· You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
· If you find out that someone’s used your account without your permission, you should report it at TELETRUCKS Help Center.
By using the TELETRUCKS service, you grant us permissions that enable us provide the service as follows:
We acknowledge that we do not own your content. We do not claim ownership of any content that you post on or through the service. Instead, when you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights (like photos or videos) on or in connection with our Service, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your privacy and application settings). You can end this license anytime by deleting your content or account. However, content will continue to appear if you shared it with others and they have not deleted it.
To learn more about how we use information, and how to control or delete your content, review the Data Policy and visit the TELETRUCKS Help Center.
You give us permission to show your username, profile picture, and information about your actions (such as likes) or relationships (such as follows) next to or in connection with accounts, ads, offers, and other sponsored content that you follow or engage with TELETRUCKS products, without any compensation to you. For example, we may show that you liked a sponsored post created by a brand that has paid us to display its ads on TELETRUCKS. As with actions on other content and follows of other accounts, actions on sponsored content and follows of sponsored accounts can be seen only by people who have permission to see that content or follow.
In order to continue to provide you optimal and robust service, we will from time to time release updates to enable our programs run better.
· Permission to provide information.
By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.
Violations we do not allow
Impersonation, wrongful malicious or inaccurate
You may keep an anonymous identification, but we do require accurate and up to date information (including registration information) about you.
· We do not allow impersonation, or creating accounts for someone without their permission.
· We do not allow fraud, unlawful, misleading or illegal activities.
· We do not allow violation of Terms and conditions, including the TELETRUCKS community guidelines.
· We do not allow you to modify or copy the materials, or use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial):
· We do not allow creations of accounts or access or collection of information in unauthorized ways.
- This includes creating accounts, collecting and or storing information in an automated way without our express permission.
· We do not allow you both in intent and purpose for you to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account (including your username) or solicit, collect, or use login credentials of other users.
· We do not allow the posting of private or confidential information or anything that violates someone else's rights, including intellectual property.
Other things you cannot do.
· We do not allow lewdness, pornography, sexual misconduct.
· We do not allow you to use a domain name or URL in your username without our prior written consent.
Other rights we retain:
· If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we may change it if we believe it is appropriate or necessary (for example, if it infringes someone's intellectual property or impersonates another user).
· We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue our Service (including, but not limited to, the availability of any feature, database, or Content) at any time for any reason. We may also impose limits on certain features of our Services or restrict your access to parts of or the entire Site without notice or liability.
Content Removal and Disabling or Terminating Your Account
· The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of TELETRUCKS. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of The Federal Republic of Nigeria. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of TELETRUCKS.
· User shall not directly or indirectly: (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction; (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Service; or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder.
· Specifically, user is prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any Part of the TELETRUCKS Services any of its current and future affiliations, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for You or logging into a server or account that You are not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (iii) attempting to interfere with or disrupt the Service or the Website including, without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing, or crashing; (iv) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (v) forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Site or Service (either directly or indirectly through use of third-party software); (vi) using (or attempting to use) any engine, software tool, agent, or other device or mechanism, any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, Service or its Contents; (vii) modifying, adapting, sublicensing, translating, selling, reverse engineering, deciphering, decompiling or otherwise disassembling any portion of the Service or the Website or any software used on or for the Service or the Website, or cause others to do so.
· If you choose to provide unsolicited material, technical, business or other feedback to TELETRUCKS concerning the Site or the Services (collectively, “Feedback”), we will be free to use, disclose, reproduce, license, or otherwise distribute or exploit such Feedback in its sole discretion without any obligations or restrictions of any kind, including intellectual property rights or licensing obligations. You understand and agree that the incorporation by the Company of Feedback into any of its products or services does not grant you any proprietary rights therein.
· TELETRUCKSits subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
· Further, TELETRUCKS does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials as or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. The materials and content uploaded by TELETRUCKS web site could include technical, typographical, photographic or historical errors. TELETRUCKS does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TELETRUCKS may make changes to its content used in producing the Service at any time without notice.
· In no event shall we be responsible or liable for loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
· You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless TELETRUCKS, its affiliates and each of its, and its affiliates employees, contractors, directors, suppliers and representatives from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of, or access to, the Site, Service, Content or otherwise from your User Submissions, violation of the Agreement, or infringement by you, or any third party using the your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. TELETRUCKS reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with TELETRUCKS in asserting any available defenses.
Governing Law and Disputes
· These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
· Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
· Any disputes arising between the parties as a result of this Agreement shall be settled by negotiation failing which the parties shall resort to arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act of Nigeria.
Links to Other Web Sites
· Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by TELETRUCKS.
· TELETRUCKS has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that TELETRUCKS shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
· We urge you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Updating Terms and Conditions
· We may change our Service and policies, and we may revise our Terms so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. We may do this at any time. By accessing TELETRUCKS, you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these Terms and conditions of use.
· This Agreement and any policy or guideline of the Services may be modified by TELETRUCKS in its sole discretion at any time. TELETRUCKS shall provide notice of any such modification, which notice shall, at a minimum, consist of posting the revised Agreement to the Sites. When we change the Agreement, we will update the “last revised” date at the top of this page. If you are a non-subscribing user or Member at the time of any modification, unless otherwise indicated, any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions to the Site or Service, and your use of the Service after such posting will constitute acceptance by you of the revised Agreement. If you are a subscribing Member at the time of any change or modification, unless otherwise indicated this Agreement will continue to govern your membership. If you continue your subscription, the renewal will constitute acceptance by you of the revised Agreement. Alternatively, if you terminate your subscription at such time, your use of the Service after your termination will constitute acceptance by you of the revised Agreement. As a result, you should frequently review this Agreement and all applicable terms and policies to understand the terms that apply to your use of the Services. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop using the Services.
· If you do not want to agree to these or any updated Terms, you can delete your account, here.
SECTION B : Additional Specific Terms & Conditions
· Your TELETRUCKS account is for your personal or company’s use only. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password you designate during the registration process, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password, including distribution of your personal information to other users. You acknowledge that TELETRUCKS is not responsible for third-party access to your account information or personal information that results from voluntary distribution or theft or misappropriation of your username or password or personal information.
· Otherwise Stated: Keep your username and password and personal information confidential. You are responsible for anything that occurs on the Website under your username and password, including providing personal information to others.
Risk Assumption and Precautions
TELETRUCKS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF THE WEBSITE OR MEMBER OF THE SERVICE. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK WHEN USING THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ANY ONLINE OR OFFLINE INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS, INCLUDING DATING OR SENDING MONEY TO ANOTHER MEMBER. YOU AGREE TO TAKE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS WHEN MEETING INDIVIDUALS THROUGH THE SERVICE. You SHOULD NOT provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information), or wire or otherwise send money, to other Members. Take all necessary precautions as when meeting with a stranger. Do not go to private places alone.
TELETRUCKS e DOES NOT CURRENTLY CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND SCREENINGS ON ITS MEMBERS. However, TELETRUCKS reserves the right to conduct any criminal background check, at any time and using available public records. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE ANY SUCH CHECK.
Members may have the option to pay a third party to perform a self-background screening based on information the Member provides the third party. Members who pass such a self-background screening may have a “Background Verified” mark displayed on their profile. You understand TELETRUCKS makes no guarantees, express or implied, regarding the accuracy or reliability of the third party self-background screening or “Background Verified” mark and in no event will TELETRUCKS be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the self-background screening or “Background Verified” mark.
You understand that TELETRUCKS makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet through the Service or as to the conduct of such individuals.
Otherwise Stated: We aren’t responsible for our users conduct online or offline. We don’t do criminal background checks on Members currently, but we may at any point, and by agreeing to these terms, you agree we can do such a check. You can pay for a self-background screening, but we make no guarantees about the reliability of the “Background Verified” mark as it relates to you or other users/Members. You assume all the risk when using the Service. Please take appropriate precautions.
Acceptable Website Use
You are solely responsible for the content and information that you post, upload, publish, link to, transmit, record, display or otherwise make available (hereinafter, “Post” or “Posting”) on the Website or as part of the Service or transmit to other Members, including emails, videos (including streaming videos), photographs, voice notes, recordings or profile text, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, “Content”). you may not Post on the Website or as part of the Service, or transmit to Website or any other Member (either on or off the Website), any material or engage in conduct on or through the site: (i) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (ii) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, (iii) in a manner that is offensive, inaccurate, profane, intimidating, defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful, or (iv) use of multiple accounts for one user. You represent and warrant that all information that you submit upon registration is accurate and truthful and that you will promptly update any information provided by you that subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false.
Otherwise Stated: you are responsible for what you do on our Website and how you use our Service. Don’t post or transmit any material that violates laws or regulations. Don’t post or transmit any material or in a manner that will infringe on ours or others copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights. Do not be offensive and do not threaten or offend others.
TELETRUCKS reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor any Content you post on the Website or as part of the Service. TELETRUCKS may remove any Content that, in its sole opinion, violates, or may violate, any applicable law, the letter or spirit of this Agreement, or upon the request of any third party and any Member that posts such Content.
Otherwise Stated: We don’t have to, but we may, monitor content posted on the Website. We also may remove any content that we think may violate the law or this Agreement or upon request by others and may remover the Member posting such content as well.
By Posting Content on the Website or as part of the Service, you automatically grant to TELETRUCKS and all its affiliates an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, worldwide right and license to: (i) use, copy, store, perform, display, reproduce, record, play, adapt, modify and distribute the Content, (ii) prepare derivative works of the Content or incorporate the Content into other works, and (iii) grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing in any media now known or hereafter created.
Otherwise Stated: Once you post something, we may use in in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking relationships. As one of the conditions of your use of the Website and the Service, you represent, warrant, and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage, or help others to use) the Website or the Service for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by this Agreement or by applicable law (including but not limited to any applicable export controls). It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of the Website and the Service complies with this Agreement and to seek prior written consent from the site for any uses not permitted or not expressly specified herein. Reflex Media specifically prohibits any use of the Website or the Service, and you hereby agree not to use the Website or the Service, for any of the following:
Otherwise Stated: you may only use the Website as it is intended. No escorts or prostitutes. No human trafficking of any kind. Report any minors using the Website. Don’t seek minors and don’t use the site if you are a minor. Don’t use the Website for unlawful purposes. If you use the Website in a way that is not authorized or is illegal, we will take legal action against you and/or refer you to the proper law enforcement authorities.
Commercial Use and Competitive Violations and Liquidated Damages. Commercial Users act in violation of the terms of this Agreement and acknowledge that they are not actual users of the Website as it is intended. Each and every Commercial Use or competitive use of the Website is in violation of this Agreement and is subject to a N36,000,000 award for damages as liquidated damages for such breach. you acknowledge that any Commercial Use of the TELETRUCKS Site or Service will cause harm in an amount that would be extremely difficult to ascertain and that N36,000,000 for each and every commercial or competitor violation is a reasonable estimate of such harm.
Otherwise Stated: The Website is for personal use only. Every use of the Website for commercial or competitive reasons will result in N36,000,000 award for damages.
No Harassment of TELETRUCKS employees
You will not harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any TELETRUCKS or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Service to you. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your Membership and you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees.
Otherwise Stated: Don’t harass our employees. We will terminate your Membership if you are threatening or offensive to our employees and you won’t get a refund.
B – MUSIC & OTHER CREATIVE CONTENT